Start by marking “The Texas Lawman's Last Stand” as Want to Read:
The Texas Lawman's Last Stand

The Texas Lawman's Last Stand (Texas Maternity Hostages & Texas Maternity Labor and Delivery #6)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Texas lawman Bo Duggan got the shock of his life when Mattie Collier showed up on his doorstep, claiming his daughter was really hers and not his son's twin. But before Bo could argue, Mattie became a gunman's target and duty compelled him to protect her. After getting the children to safety and then going on the run, Bo couldn't help but admire the way Mattie wouldn't bac ...more
Published January 4th 2011 by Harlequin (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Texas Lawman's Last Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Texas Lawman's Last Stand

Paula Legate
I’ve read over 300 books this year, and this book is in my top 5%. I’m listing it as one of my favorites. This book had a gripping plot, with action, suspense, and romance.

The book starts out with Mattie, and Nadine in labor at the hospital. Armed gunmen stormed the hospital, and took hostages. Mattie, and Nadine was able to slip out of their beds, and find a hiding spot in the nurse lounge. They helped to deliver each other’s babies.

Mattie had been in the Witness protection Program. Her files h
Silverana
This isn’t too much of an original story. I’ve read several where the hero’s or usually the heroine’s baby is for some reason placed into the custody of the hero or heroine. The hero is then left trying to protect the baby and the woman because someone is after them. If you like premises like these as I do, then you will like this story, especially if you like Delores Fossen’s stories of this nature.

The only thing that was a little annoying is that a lot of Harlequin Intrigue stories regarding
Jeanette Arens
Great book great characters great series sorry it has come to an end
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Maternity: Labor and Delivery
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Maternity: Labor and Delivery
Debra Reeves
Debra Reeves marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Marcy Blanton
Marcy Blanton marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Hannah  Ruth
Hannah Ruth marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Wendy Sparrow
Wendy Sparrow marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Thank you for finding me on Goodreads!

Here's my bio:

USA Today best-selling author, Delores Fossen, has sold over 75 novels with millions of copies of her books in print worldwide. She's received the Booksellers' Best Award for romantic suspense, the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award and was a finalist for the prestigious Rita . Her books have been featured in Woman's Day magazine and Vogue. I
More about Delores Fossen...

Texas Maternity Hostages & Texas Maternity Labor and Delivery (6 books)
  • The Baby's Guardian (Texas Maternity Hostages #1)
  • Daddy Devastating (Texas Maternity Hostages #2)
  • The Mommy Mystery (Texas Maternity Hostages #3)
  • Savior in the Saddle (Texas Maternity Hostages #4)
  • Wild Stallion (Texas Maternity Hostages #5)
Kade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #4) Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1) Dade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #2) Nate (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #3) Gage (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #5)