Start by marking “De achtervolger” as Want to Read:
De achtervolger

De achtervolger (Point Horror)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  347 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Plotseling overviel Sara het gevoel weer dat er iemand naar aar keek. Dat iemand haar in de gaten hield. Ze bleef staan en keek om zich heen. Opeens zag Sara vanuit haar ooghoeken iets bewegen. Met een ruk draaide ze haar hoofd om. In een flits zag ze een gedaante wegduiken. Sara voelde een koude rilling langs haar rug lopen. Dus toch! Ze had het zich niet verbeeld. Maar w ...more
Published 2000 by Kluitman (first published January 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about De achtervolger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De achtervolger

Sea. Grace
Fatal Secrets by Richie Tankersley Cusick to me is all about two things, which might seem ridiculous seeing as there's much more to the plot, believe me, but the reason I love it? Our main heroine, Ryan and the guy I like to consider her male lead from start to finish, Jinx. Okay, I'll be honest, I'm all about Jinx, Jinx and even more Jinx.

There isn't a lot of romance in this book, it's just sort of scattered in there amongst the main plot line yet still, I love the minimal romance that it has.
Katherine
I'm going to be honest. I don't entirely remember this book, but I know that I read it, and I know that I loved it. During the 6th grade, roundabouts 1994, I became deeply obsessed with Rickie Tankersley Cusick. I was also reading Christopher Pike and Caroline B. Cooney, which I now understand means I was into the horror/suspense genre. As far as I can remember, Cusick was the best of these writers, definitely when it came to suspense. (Cooney also wrote realistic YA fiction, which I don't think ...more
Alex
I don't think I ever read this one as a kid, but I legitimately enjoyed reading it now. Usually my nostalgia clouds my judgment with these re-reads, but nothing about this book was familiar and I still loved it.

The ending was a total shocker, and I love that I was wrong the entire time about the killer. This was such a fun read!

Cusick was the most talented of all the Point Horror writers, and I love that my library has some of these available as e-books now. I can't wait to read more of them.
Georgia
Second of my read through of the Point Horror books.

I genuinely don't think I read this one when I was a kid. Which isn't surprising, it definitely wouldn't have spoken to me then. Dead sister (I have issues with dead family and I'm an only child) and the blurb is just a bit shit.

I'm going to whisper this one... This is good. Like... Actually good. There were loads of ridiculous twists, although I guessed three of the culprits, the main one was a bit of a shock. Alright some of the action bits
Steen
I actually liked this one until the ending. I just felt betrayed that at least two of those involved where actually involved. I felt like that was all because of shock value and their characters did like a 180. Quick read though.

(view spoiler)
Angie
Oh baby, this would make a good movie. Except for the end. Endings are hard.

Ryan is reeling with guild over the death of her sister. She is dealing with a mother who is wrapped up in the death of Ryan's sister and does her best to neglect Ryan. Meanwhile, someone is gas lighting Ryan trying to make her believe she is seeing her dead sister everywhere.

I really felt for Ryan and loved the other people in this book, especially Jinx. Cusick does her best to flesh everyone out and create tension that
Laiba
I love this book...
This was my second novel that I have read in my entire life
Meri
wonderfulllll :)
Jessica E.
It was a great book. From the start it started off mysterious which caught my attention. There are many suspensively events that keep me attached and wanting to know what happened next. Sometimes i have suspected something going on but then I learn more and reevaluate what I had predicted was going to happen. This book keeps your attention through out the whole book. Also this book is easy to read and keeps you interest. This book honestly had me feeling scared and nervous.
Ryann G
The reason i likes this book is because it keeps you thinking. Another thing is you never want to put it down. It is a thrilling story about Ryan and her family. It all starts when her sister drowns. Then she gets this feeling that she is being watched. Read this amazing book to figure out if it was and accidental drowning or not.
Tanner Houston
I really enjoyed reading this book, it was always interesting it really was never boring . my favorite thing about this book is it always had you on your toes anxious to find out what happened. i would definetly recommend this book to anyone who is considering reading it. it was a great read.
Tobius
Fantastic book, I knew there would be a twist to the ending as there usually is with this author, and I wasn't disappointed, there was a twist to the end, I thought I had it all figured out who was doing what to whom, but I was wrong, not a 100% but still partly wrong..
Mary
i LOVED this book!
omg at the end like at the last few pages i kept going: "kiss him! kiss himmm!" but that's the onlyy part i got disappointed at.
Stefanie
Richie is very good at the whole suspenseful twist ending scenario. To have the characters you'd least expect the main perpetrator... Wow!
Julie_ian_curtis
Yessiwrites
Jan 02, 2012 Yessiwrites rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like thrillers
I read it three times in my teens! Great fun read. Definitely for people who enjoy thrillers / suspense.
Stefanie
Reminds me of being in middle school - the nostalgia is back full force!
Jenn
Ha! I read this book over and over when I was around 12. Fun stuff.
Robyn Drummond
Amazing! Don't want to spoil it but you will be gobsmacked!
Eva
a book from my youth. pretty suspenseful.
Michelle
One of my childhood favorites.
Violet
Good plot, poorly written.
Alice
Jeugdsentiment <3.
Kimberly Contreras
Kimberly Contreras marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Karma Newton
Karma Newton marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Betsy Dennis
Betsy Dennis marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • Mother's Helper (Point Horror, #14)
  • Funhouse (Point Horror, #9)
  • Freeze Tag (Point Horror, #25)
  • The Yearbook
  • The Diary
  • Thirteen More Tales of Horror (Point Horror 13's)
  • The Phantom
  • Sister Dearest (Point Horror, #15)
  • The Snowman (Point Horror, #21)
  • The Watcher
Richie Tankersley Cusick is the bestselling young adult author of over 25 titles, including two adult horror titles, "Scarecrow" and "Blood Roots". Her popularity grew at the height of the horror/YA boom in the late 80's/early 90's, particularly with books like "Lifeguard" , "Trick or Treat" and "Teacher's Pet", just to name a few, allowing her to keep company on the bestseller paperback lists wit ...more
More about Richie Tankersley Cusick...

Point Horror (1 - 10 of 101 books)
  • Blind Date (Point Horror, #1)
  • Twisted (Point Horror, #2)
  • The Lifeguard (Point Horror, #3)
  • Prom Dress
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Baby-Sitter (The Baby-Sitter, #1; Point Horror, #5)
  • The Baby-Sitter II (Point Horror, #17)
  • The Babysitter IV
  • Trick or Treat (Point Horror, #6)
  • April Fools (Point Horror, #7)
April Fools (Point Horror, #7) The Harvest (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Novelizations, #2) Trick or Treat (Point Horror, #6) Walk of the Spirits (Walk, #1) Teacher's Pet (Point Horror, #10)