Start by marking “Sinister Island” as Want to Read:
Sinister Island

Sinister Island

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Captain's Island is not far from civilisation as one measures space. Dealing with the less tangible medium of custom, it is--or was--practically beyond perception.
James Miller didn't know this. When ho had thought at all of his friend Anderson's new winter home he had pictured the familiar southern resort with hotels and cottages sheltering Hammonds peerage, and a seductiv
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 8th 2010 by New Century Books (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sinister Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinister Island

Chris
Sep 30, 2012 Chris rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
I had great expectations for this book as it started off with an exciting premise and setting. As I read further it became a little too far-fetched with not enough details. It never became a page-turner for me, and while it wasn't a bad book, I found myself not really caring about how it ended.
Sarah rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Cynthia Maddox
Cynthia Maddox rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Eric
Eric added it
May 01, 2010
Sherri
Sherri marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Leo
Leo added it
Jan 22, 2015
Charles Wadsworth Camp was a journalist, writer and foreign correspondent whose lungs were said to have been damaged by exposure to mustard gas during World War I.
He was the father of the writer Madeleine L'Engle. He published under the name of Wadsworth Camp.
More about Wadsworth Camp...