Start by marking “Halfway to Forever: Book 3 in the Forever Faithful trilogy” as Want to Read:
Halfway to Forever: Book 3 in the Forever Faithful trilogy

Halfway to Forever: Book 3 in the Forever Faithful trilogy (Forever Faithful #3)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  2,299 ratings  ·  56 reviews
You wept with them as they were Waiting for Morning
You shared their Moment of Weakness
Now they face the greatest struggles of their lives.

Matt and Hannah Bronzan have found a new life in the face of devastating loss. Together with Hannah’s daughter, Jenny, they are finally moving forward—toward the adoption of a little girl. A younger sister for Jenny, a daughter for them
Published December 29th 2010 by Multnomah Books (first published April 2nd 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Halfway to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halfway to Forever

Maria M. Elmvang
Jun 16, 2010 Maria M. Elmvang rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Maria M. by: Nina
I'm glad I decided to give Karen Kingsbury a second chance, because I LOVED Halfway to Forever. It had all the good points of A Moment of Weakness and none (or only very few) of the bad ones. I do realize that this means I'll have to read more by her to figure out which is the rule and which is the exception ;-)

Halfway to Forever is a wonderful book about trusting God through adversity, and listening to Him, even when He seems far away. It's probably too in-your-face for a non-Christian, but an
Dana
I have read, by far, more books by Karen Kingsbury than any other author. However, I finally got tired of her books which were so often about the Baxter family. But, I found some newer books that aren't about the Baxters! And, I found this book which is the 3rd in a series I'd started years ago. It's older, but one I hadn't read.

I'm so glad I gave read another of her books! Besides being wonderful stories, they are truly inspirational and teach us about faith. And, like this one, I often go thro
Amber
Nov 16, 2008 Amber rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Kathryn
Krissie
Waiting for Morning's Matt and Hannah, and Jade and Tanner from A Moment of Weakness -- who once again face traumatic issues. I have waited a while for this, the third, in the series. It was great!
Nell Stiff
I almost couldn't read this book because it hit to close to home. I cried, a few times, which I almost never do.
Amber
The third book in the Forever Faithful series was an awesome read! Dealt with real family issues.
April Horvath
It's been a long time since I've cried so much while reading a book. But it's only because Kingsbury had me so enveloped in the characters that I sincerely felt as if they were loved ones. So sad to see this series end.
Heather Jasinski
Karen Kingsbury hasn't disappointed me yet! Halfway to Forever is one book you'll need tissues near by. Heartache to hope .. it's easy to relate to Karen's books. What a great author!
Sandie
Ms Kingsbury has again written a wonderful book. I got so wrapped up in the people, Tanner and Jade and Hannah and Matt.. There stories were so great that I wanted to keep reading to see where they were led. Little Grace is led from poverty with her mother to a wonderful adoptive family and then torn away.. Had to find out what happens with Grace.. Now I will have to get the other book in this series (Forever Faithful)as this was book three..
Anderson County Library
It is about a woman who got pregnant and then got cancer. It is also about a women who got a girl from the state, but she got the girl taken away because she had a grandmother alive. In the end, it is about how God is because the first woman got rid of the cancer and the baby was born healthy. The second woman adopted a baby boy and the grandmother decided it would be best if the girl lived with them also. Every one got what they should.
Dianna
Another fantastic story by Karen Kingsbury. This story is touching. Two couples, who are best friends, endure joy, sorrow and life in general.

The lesson to be learned is that no matter our circumstances, we are never alone. God is always with us.

Highly recommend this book.
Shannon
Jun 28, 2009 Shannon rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults who like religious romance
This is a really good book for anyone struggling in their faith after the loss of a loved one or after a major disappointment in life; also for the person who needs a reminder of God's faithful love and powerful deliverance in the midst of confusing and oppressive circumstances. This book addresses the question: "Why do bad things happen to good people?" It also deals with the subject of loss and the death of loved ones.
Kim Holdiman
Love Karen Kingsbury! Everything she writes touches my heart. There's always love and family issues that need resolution. God is always the center of that resolution. She has a way of sharing scripture that brings it to a new light for me. I just plain feel good when I read her books. They are an easy read...a curl up in your favorite chair and just enjoy!
Whitney
Marren
An amazing account of a journey challenged by tribulations which tested everyone's faith. If you are going through a struggle and need some hope, read this book. You will not want to put it down, until the end. The book speaks of adoption, cancer, forgiveness, love, work and priority, prayer, faith......
Natasja
Een prachtige afsluiter van de forever faithful serie.
Ik vond dit boek dan ook het mooiste van de drie zeker omdat hier de personages van beide boeken samen kwamen.
Verdriet en vreugde komt samen en sleept je mee tot het eind van het boek.
I really liked this 3 book series. I enjoyed both of the first books as they each covered a different family/story and then the third tied the 2 families together. It was hard to put these down. Her books are such a fast easy read.
Stacie
This book was really good. It hit close to my heart as I can relate to much of the experiences. The more I read of Karen Kingsbury the more I like her. I struggled with her at first but I guess it was just the series I was reading.
Pam
I totally love Karen Kingsbury, and this book didn't disappoint me. I LOVED how she portrayed God's faithfulness and care in the lives of the characters in this book. Have a box of tissues handy when reading this book, though. :)
Hillary
I found this book really hard to enjoy. It was difficult to watch these characters go through even more drama with their lives after already facing so much in the previous two books.
Randy Alcorn
Halfway to Forever has believable characters you care about. You’ll feel their tension, heartbreak and joy. Karen Kingsbury sweeps readers right in. She really knows how to tell a story.
Terry
I really loved this book, and like Karen in her epilogue, I got really close to these characters. Had me in tears toward the end. I was so glad I borrowed this one to read.
Marcie Miller
A superb third followup of Hannah, Matt, Jade and Tanner. An excellent book to read. Full of worry, doubt, fear, but God is always god no matter the trials!
Rodrigo
Wow, this book had somewhat of a good ending.
Becca
I really enjoyed the way that the author tied the stories of the two families (from the first two books) together... great read!
Kristine
Two couples support each other during challenging personal crisis' and demonstrate the value of true Christian friendship.
Donna
This book was the sequel to Moment of Weakness. It was very good - get your tissues if you plan on reading it.
Ruth
All I can say is God is good! What a remarkable writing showing God's grace and goodness. Prayers are powerful!
  • Covenant Child: A Story of Promises Kept
  • The Marriage Wish
  • Season of Blessing (Seasons, #4)
  • Lonestar Secrets (Lonestar Series, #2)
  • Sanctuary
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down
  • The Debt
  • What She Left for Me
  • Waterfalls (Glenbrooke, #6)
FROM AUTHOR'S WEBSITE:

USA Today and New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury is America’s #1 inspirational novelist. There are more than 15 million copies of her award-winning books in print, including several million copies sold in the past year. Karen has written more than 40 novels, ten of which have hit #1 on national lists.

Karen has a true love for her readers, and she has nearly 1
More about Karen Kingsbury...
Redemption (Redemption, #1) Remember (Redemption, #2) Even Now (Lost Love Series, #1) One Tuesday Morning (9/11 Series, #1) Leaving (Bailey Flanigan, #1)