Start by marking “Sunday Awakening” as Want to Read:
Sunday Awakening

Sunday Awakening

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
If the microwave hadn’t blown a fuse, she might not have killed him. But it had, and she did. Sundays are like that sometimes.

After stabbing her keeper to escape his abuse and her sex-slave life, Cheryl faces the greatest decision of her twenty-six years: “Now what?” Only one thing has ever brought her comfort and a sense of freedom—running. So she does.

On her journey to d
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sunday Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunday Awakening

Barbara Morgan
Feb 02, 2011 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sunday Awakening (Kindle Edition)
SUNDAY AWAKENING by KevaD is a wonderful and captivating novel. This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading more by him. I received information about this author and his book from Cornellekeveen.webs.com. I was impressed with the author's interview on the site and could barely wait to read some of his material. I feel that the money spent purchasing SUNDAY AWAKE
Debbie Vaughan
Jul 14, 2011 Debbie Vaughan rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading this wonderful novel when it first released. Another great novel by author KevaD! Sunday Awakening is a moving and compelling story of Cheryl, the victim of abuse. This is her journey past fear into freedom and finally to love. KevaD weaves the tragic story masterfully and true to his character, Cheryl. It is a story of triumph and I cannot recommend it highly enough. This is a multifaceted author we will be reading a lot from in the future.
Evanne Lorraine
Jan 12, 2011 Evanne Lorraine rated it it was amazing
The story of an abused woman fighting to find her identity is a long ways from the kind of romances that make me smile. Sunday Awakening is a literary account of a psychological nightmare. While the writing is clear and vivid, the story is hard and painful. I will never forget this book or Cheryl or Taylor.
Judith Leger
Jun 22, 2011 Judith Leger rated it it was amazing
It's been a long time since I found an author that can tell a story of such intensity that I found in Kevad's Sunday Awakening. The story is unique and one of a kind just like the author. I recommend him to any reader.
KevaD
KevaD rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2011
Jerri Drennen
Jerri Drennen rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Virginia Kentner
Virginia Kentner rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2011
Bryl Tyne
Bryl Tyne rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2011
Bianca Sommerland
Bianca Sommerland rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2011
Noble Romance
Noble Romance rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Linhan123
Linhan123 marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2011
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2012
Mymy Lupu
Mymy Lupu marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
KevaD is DA Kentner through the looking glass.

I love love. That first touch of skin, the first kiss, the moment two lovers shed their inhibitions and their clothing. Add a hint of danger, a threat neither lover has the power to control, a dark reality that causes the hero/heroine/hero/heroine to reach beyond who they are and find a vein of strength he or she never knew existed, and I'm your captiv
More about KevaD...