Start by marking “Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  11 reviews
This book contains adult material not suitable for children.

Sex and the City fans love author Kim Cattrall's portrayal of the unabashedly libidinous Samantha. In real life, Cattrall and hubby Mark Levinson share Samantha's guiltless pleasure in the joys of sex. This book, the fruit of those and other explorations, will appeal to women who enjoy sex in or out of the city.

Published April 14th 2008 by Sterling Publishing (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction

Alex Telander
Warning: this review contains language of an adult nature.

This is certainly a book for guys; girls are not invited. Just kidding! But Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm is intended for guys – read the title. Do girls need to know how to give girls orgasms? Well, yes, but that is another matter. The point is guys are not so wise in the ways of giving a girl satisfaction, mainly in the form of an orgasm, or perhaps multiples (contrary to what Jay of Silent Bob fame may indicate). And so th
Dawn Serra
I was skeptical about this book. It has some great things and some not so great things, but overall, I was pleasantly surprised. Despite some major pitfalls, the book has some good lessons for those looking to find new ways to talk about sex with a lover.

The good:

The illustrations in this book are beautiful. Tasteful, sensual, and erotic.

Kim and Mark, the authors, repeatedly stress the importance of checking in with your lover during sex, taking your time, communicating, and trying different te
AMS
A Christmas gift from my ex boyfriend's mother... are you kidding me? I wanted to die when I unwrapped this... But, we did read it through once... I left the book at his place... The fact that Kim and husband are divorced now kinda killed their rankings...
∞ julia ∞
Cattrall did a good job with this one - I mean, it's mainly intended to be a money maker but it's definitively not bad and a good choice for those who wish to dig into the subject ;) - there's better out there of course.
Julia
This is a great erotic book not only for personal shelves but public libraries. It's written in a clear, comfortable style with excellent illustrations - something you can recommend without people edging away from the desk.
Jana
Satisfaction is not just about technique; it is about loving, and the deep enrichment that comes from caring about your lover's sexual fulfillment.
Molly
Mar 16, 2008 Molly rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: beginners in sex, people who haven't explored
A really really REALLY basic book for people who know very little about anything to do with sex. But that means it's great for beginners!
Angela
good descriptions. helpful in an explicit way without being tacky or preachy. classy? definately honest.
Rosemary
i have the 2002 edition - will add the cover picture sometime - just found it lol
Cindy
i used to own this book. It was awesome. I seemed to have lost it in one of my many moves
abby
men shoud read this book. i'd be happy to let you borrow it.
ArtemisPearl
ArtemisPearl marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Yana Khamadulina
Yana Khamadulina marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Mariam
Mariam marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Nov 28, 2014
Kamile
Kamile marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Sweetbasil Lightpraise
Sweetbasil Lightpraise marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Lynn Sealie
Lynn Sealie marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Emmy
Emmy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Adewole
Adewole marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Keithpillay
Keithpillay marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Tradmadridgmail.com
Tradmadridgmail.com marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!
  • The Multi-Orgasmic Couple: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Hot Sex: How to Do It
  • Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women
  • A New Way to Cook
  • Toygasms!: The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys & Techniques
  • What Is My Cat Thinking?
  • Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Betty Crocker's New Cookbook
  • Cats for Dummies
  • The Amazing Book of Useless Information: More Things You Didn't Need to Know But Are About to Find Out
  • The Guitar Handbook
  • Five Little Monkeys Reading in Bed
  • Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • Fretboard Logic SE - Special Edition The Reasoning Behind the Guitar's Unique Tuning + Chords Scales and Arpeggios Complete (Volumes I and II Combined) (Fretboard Logic Guitar Method Ser)
  • Radical Ecstasy: SM Journeys to Transcendence
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
Kim Victoria Cattrall, is a British-born, Canadian-raised Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-nominated actress. She is known for her role as Samantha Jones in the HBO comedy/romance series Sex and the City, and for her leading roles in the 1980s films Police Academy and Mannequin.
More about Kim Cattrall...
Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence Being a Girl: Navigating the Ups and Downs of Teen Life Sexual Intelligence. Kim Cattrall Sexual Intelligence Sex and the City:  The Complete Collection