Start by marking “Siren Song” as Want to Read:
Siren Song

Siren Song (Mythica #4)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  16 reviews
When Chloe Karras sings, she knows that no one can resist her sensual allure--except for the sexy naval officer seemingly immune to her voice. But Captain Alex Shore is just the man she wants to take home after her performance--until he tells her what she thought were imagined powers are real...and dangerous.

Alexandros knows firsthand how seductive sirens are, as well as t
Published January 1st 2011 by Harlequin Nocturne

To ask other readers questions about Siren Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Siren Song

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Saucy rocker puts the moves on an unsuspecting man on a mission. Chloe Karrashas has the charms that knock most men off their feet but for straight-laced Alexandros “Alex” Shore, he’s infallible. Self-appointed defender of the cause, Alex is out to save the world. Can the teachings from another time help him find the one thing that could destroy him or could the trust he holds be the saving grace for what he’s longing for?

A tale wrapped in a land of magical places, splendid wonder and calming b
Melissa
This book was completely cute! It completely mess with you in the beginning. I found it toying with my emotions. I got annoyed at the crazy way Alex was in the beginning, and by the end I wanted to marry him! The characters are well developed. It’s plot and writing style flows well through out the story. This book made me smile, laugh, blush, and left me wanting more. I NEED to read the next one! If your into a little murder mystery mixed into your Paranormal Romance, I suggest you grab this boo ...more
Tishia (Paperback Opinion)
Siren Song is a novella about a rock star named Chloe. She knows that she seems to have some sort of power – when she sings, men are willing to do anything for her. She just doesn't know that she's a siren until a man named Alexandros comes along. He is the only man that doesn't fall under her spell. He gets the wrong impression of Chloe, and tries to get her to leave town.

I really wasn't a fan of either of these characters at first. Chloe just seemed a little stuck on herself. She would prance
Becky Wilson
Yet again, Stephanie Draven proves to be a siren in the sea of romance literature. This time, Siren's Song takes us through a whirlpool of characterization, intrigue, action, lust, desire and, of course a romance of salvation of kindred souls.

And it's too damned short.

This short story bursts with character development, and you want to know more. More backstories, more scenes getting our protagonists together. And that would be my one criticism about this story. I want more of it. Does that count
Usako
The opening to this novel drew me in as seductively as the siren's song. I loved the premise and the descriptions which brought together a very visually rich story. However, somewhere in the middle the path went horribly wrong which I suspect is more due to the page limitations -- I think this book could have blossomed much better as a full length novel than a novella. There was much more to the story which could be played out but even I admit it would have been difficult to cram everything in w ...more
Lynn Rush
I usually don't read novellas. They normally don't go as deep as full-length novels can take them. And I love deep, complicated, and intriguing characters. Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised how much depth Chloe had. In such a short time I was drawn in to her life. I was cheering for her sooner than I'd expected!

I enjoyed the creative twists on mythology. It kept me hooked on the story and I read it in one sitting.

Alexandros was an interesting hero. Tormented. Just how I like them. *ev
Coral
Siren Song a nice, quick read with an interesting world that I want to learn more about. I liked Chloe as a main character. Her frustration with how to get over her troubled past really worked, and I found the interaction between her and Alexandros funny and interesting.

I enjoyed the story, but it didn't seem quite complete to me. I felt like it needed a bit more development on what exactly these characters are. There was a lot of hinting at more behind the curtain, but not very much displaying
Krystal
I found this book to be fun to read and a great read for a long commute or when one is at the beach. The cover, if anything, should draw potential readers in! The heroine was exactly as a heroine should be, not too whiny or bossy. The hero will have the reader imagining he/she is in the heroine's place. Their love will appear genuine.

The plot was interesting, fast-paced, and should keep the reader on his/her toes. The events went by very quickly, this book will be a fast-read-likely finished in
Anna
Chloe Karras is a siren and loves nothing more than to sing with her band. When Alex Shore meets her, he knows exactly what she is. While her voice doesn't affect him like it would others, he is still very much attracted to her.

Sexy read! I loved the rock n roll feel of this book. Siren Song is a fast, fun, hot little read. This is my second time reading a book from this series. Being a lover of Greek Mythology, I'm really loving it so far. Ms. Draven has done another great job of weaving mythol
Viohlet
This was lame and irritating.

I found the heroine's overt sexuality distasteful and the hero was a manhandling ass. At no stage was their attraction or love believable and in fact the novella itself was very surface and shallow. It didn't feel like anything; it was just going through the motions.

Sophia was too easy to suspect and the overall feel of the novella was rushed and annoying.

Not recommended. 1.5/5
Jeannie Lin
As with all Stephanie Draven stories, Siren Song interweaves fascinating elements of Greek mythology in a unique, modern, and intelligent way with the harsh realities of warfare and trauma. I especially liked the twist in this one where the hero was an innately magical being and the heroine was war-forged. This series contains some of the best paranormal romance shorts/novellas I've encountered.
Sue
I really thought this book was a bit short. I would of loved to learn a bit more about the two main characters & what happened after they got togeter. Maybe there can be another book in the future. I found the characters to be very interesting. This book was a nice surprise. I found them to be very believable. i thought the author did a great job at bringing the whole story together.
Lira
Siren's Song

If you like Mythological characters with a hint of romance, this is the book for you. I honestly could not put this book down. Chloe grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go until the end.

luiloth
A very unusual love story between very unique characters.
Faye
Faye marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Kristi D
Kristi D marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Nateisha
Nateisha marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Dolphin Accurate
Dolphin Accurate marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Sapney
Sapney marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Cipryan
Cipryan marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Amber Bennett
Amber Bennett marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
  • Vampire in Her Mysts
  • Kisri (And the Beast, #2)
  • Tempt Me
  • Lipstick on his Collar
  • Halo Hunter (Of Angels and Demons #0.5)
  • Whirlpool (Forces of Nature, #2)
  • The Last Detail
  • The Shifters of 2040 (Shifter Evolutions, #3)
  • Warrior's Rise (Warriors For Light, #1)
  • Turkish Delights (1Night Stand, #54; Turkish Delights, #1)
  • Love Lust (Vegas ParaRealm, #1)
  • Raven's Kiss (Raven Grace, #1)
  • Glimmer (Nina Decker #1)
  • Motor City Wolf (Urban Arcana, #3)
  • A Vampire's Vindication  (Vampire, #3)
  • Dark Vow (Arcane, #1)
  • The Fallen Queen (The House of Arkhangel'sk, #1)
  • Courage of the Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #8)
Stephanie Draven is currently a denizen of Baltimore, that city of ravens and purple night skies. She lives there with her favorite nocturnal creatures–three scheming cats and a deliciously wicked husband. And when she is not busy with dark domestic rituals, she writes her books.

Stephanie has always been a storyteller. In elementary school, she channeled Scheherazade, weaving a series of stories t
More about Stephanie Draven...

Mythica (6 books)
  • Midnight Medusa (Mythica #1)
  • Wild, Tethered, Bound (Mythica #2)
  • Poisoned Kisses (Mythica #3)
  • Dark Sins and Desert Sands (Mythica #5)
  • The Fever and The Fury (Mythica #6)
The Knife's Edge In Bed with the Opposition It Stings So Sweet Poisoned Kisses (Mythica #3) Dark Sins and Desert Sands (Mythica #5)