Start by marking “Cyanide and Happiness” as Want to Read:
Preview

Cyanide and Happiness (Cyanide and Happiness)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  2,340 ratings  ·  85 reviews
Introducing the first real, tangible, ignitable collection of the hit online comic Cyanide & Happiness, featuring a selection of your favorite comics and thirty brand-new strips.

From the minds of Kris, Rob, Matt, and Dave comes a barrage of irreverent entertainment sure to keep you amused until the day you die. Just see what their mothers have to say!

"Dave is a nice, y
Published January 4th 2011 by HarperCollins e-books (first published November 2nd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Cyanide and Happiness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyanide and Happiness

Stephen
TEN wholly inappropriate examples demonstrating why Cyanide & Happiness is tasteless, cleverly offensive, and always often some pretty funny shit:
Photobucket
A nice intro that sets the stage nicely. I call this one “Birth of a Serial Killer” as this is just the kind of honest parental communication that scars children and helps develop that newsworthy, “let’s go slaughter the diners at a McDonald’s” worldview.

Photobucket
Zombie hygiene…c’mon, what’s not to love.

Photobucket
A classic example of the damage that miscommunicati
Anna
Now that was a perfect beginning to the day. Ever since I discovered 9GAG I've been a big fan of rage comics but I had never heard of Cyanide and Happiness before, but I must say, some of their stuff is really funny! My favorite was this one:

Photobucket

And that's just because I fucking love superheroes.
*Queen Diva*
Haha! These comics are spectacular! I am only familiar with one Cyanide and Happiness comic (prior to this) so I was looking forward to reading the book of comic compilations. They were great! I will definitely read the next one!

Here are some of my favorites from this collection:

I don't know what it is about a banana peeing on someone that is so hilarious!

This one is hysterical!

I laughed for about 10 days straight after reading these three:

Aaron
I must say, this book... Pretty damn good. The book jumps into different stories and yes, this book is 81% offensive to women (Yes don't stomp on me please.) Ah this has the be the first book that Kris, Dave, Matt, and Rob actually made since they had a site called "Explosm" which they have been working since 04'-Present and the book is based off there work such as the running on gag "Happy Easter Zombie Jeaus!" and 20 new comics "Too hot for the internet" that are usually based of cancer jokes, ...more
Dolor Nocturno
Si bien tienen un dibujo simple, amo estas tiras cómicas. Tienen un humor cruel, sarcástico, irónico, etc. Son muy South Park. Me encantan.
Christopher Higdon
Great book for a bathroom reader or just to pass time.
Jakub
Srandy kopec :D
Princesskhym
This book made my entire night!
Nomes
Some of these comics are great, but some of them are just plain horrific. I am sorry, I can't laugh at things that joke about and promote rape culture, or make fun of people with disabilities - So I will have to miss out on the few amusing jokes that occur within the series because so much of the rest of it just promotes everything that is wrong with the world.
Katie Pagan
Adorable, broadly delineated little characters. Gruesome, highly disturbing situations. Some of the darkest humor out there. Need I say more? I loved it!
PK Reeves
Hmmm I guess it's for the Jack Ass generation... see review Aisle B http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/4226557...
Christian
This book is comic gold. It will keep you laughing and make you want to share it with anyone who will give you the time to listen
Praesenti
Oh, goody. These comics are crass and - as others mentioned - pretty disturbing (the one with the kick to the stomach had me pause for a bit...), and most of the time so ridiculous (as in, how did they even think of that?) - that I couldn't help but laugh.

It's definitely not for those who are easily offended, but definitely is for those who can enjoy some dark humor. It produced quite some snorts and giggles on my part. Oh, and I really like the simplicity of the cover. So, yeah, good one Kris&a
Nura
I don't like the violence, but sometimes it's quite funny (in my place, it's five minutes rules: you can eat it if five minutes hasn't passed)

Kayla Eklund
I loved this. I've liked the web comic since high school. The inly reason I'm giving this four stars is because I expected the never before seen comics to be better and edgier.
Jana
Opravdu velmi vtipné. Něco je ošklivá černota a něco hloupost jak nikdá.

Díky této knížce mám nového superhrdinu; Epileptikmana :D
Stefano Ottolenghi
I like the jokes from cyanide and happiness and I follow them on a daily basis, but these ones were really just horrible!
Chele
A quick read. Not quite as funny as I expected, but there were a few gems (the mammoth one was my favorite).
Marple
I found this book on scribed and decided to give it a try.
Its funny but has some inappropriate content.

Victoria
Absolute brilliance. A gift from my brother - he knows me so well ;-) very dark humour. Read it immediately.
Wsclai
I have a few good laugh but on the whole, it's pretty vulgar and sometimes offensive.
Ming
A great collection of funny Cyanide and Happiness comics.
Htb2050
Some of them were funny. I have read some of these previously on the internet and found them mediocre at the time. Not much has changed since.
Ken Poirier
If you enjoy twisted humor, you'll love this.
Brooke Bradley
It's so wrong, yet I loved it... So funny!
Mike
Wow, it took four guys to create this? Yikes.
Magdaléna
Tohle prostě nejde nemilovat! :D
María I.
Historieta satírica.
Brandon Kenyon
Greatest comic book ever!
Andreu Escrivà
Està bé, però no és la millor sel·lecció possible.
  • xkcd: volume 0
  • A Softer World: Truth and Beauty Bombs
  • T-Rex Trying
  • The Little World of Liz Climo
  • Texts from Dog
  • Unshelved (Unshelved, #1)

Cyanide and Happiness (2 books)
  • Cyanide and Happiness Vol. 2: Ice Cream & Sadness
Cyanide and Happiness Vol. 2: Ice Cream & Sadness Cyanide And Happiness: I'm Giving You The Finger Cyanide and Happiness: Punching Zoo The Cyanide & Happiness Depressing Comic Book The Pocket Book of Death, An Unfortunate Look at the End of the LIne