Start by marking “Inside My Heart Guided Journal: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose” as Want to Read:
Inside My Heart Guided Journal: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose

Inside My Heart Guided Journal: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"Reflect on the life you've lived thus far. And on the life you are living now. This is what this guided journal is all about?to make a choice to put yourself first and to make the time to think about and create the life you want."

A woman loves to share her heart?and in this guided journal based on her bestselling book, "Inside My Heart" "Choosing to Live with Passion and
Published September 1st 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Inside My Heart Guided Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside My Heart Guided Journal

Meg
I enjoyed this book and felt she made some good points re: family and where she came from re: alcoholic parent, etc. However, it tended to be a bit repetitive at times. I think that anyone who grew up in a home/family with alcoholic parents could relate and learn from this book.
Lara
I found this book inspirational. Even though this book is generally focused on an audience for women I believe that men may find this book interesting as well, at least in gaining a little insight into marriage relationships and understanding women in different ways.
Jazzy
thought this was fabulous, i want to read this again, gave me good advice on marriage and life in general, and established my number one value in marriage; NEVER get divorced, work through every small and large problem you face together.
Jessie Clinton
Audiobook. I appreciated her perspective and commitment to self and family. She makes a strong point that life is a series of choices, and we always have a choice. What a great message.

It was cool to learn about Dr. Phil too.
Kimmie
Jan 02, 2008 Kimmie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every woman I know :)
It's a very empowering book just for women - full of strength and faith. Very inspiring!
Olivia Milstead
This taught me great respect for the role of a wife.
De
Call me sappy. I liked her life lessons.
Lisa Didonato
Lisa Didonato marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Liz
Liz added it
Jan 18, 2013
Beth Linger
Beth Linger marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Cheri Voigt
Cheri Voigt marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2012
Penny Bivens
Penny Bivens marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Liana
Liana added it
Jul 22, 2012
Linda
Linda is currently reading it
Jul 19, 2012
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
May 13, 2011
Cathy
Cathy added it
Aug 24, 2010
Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose What's Age Got to Do with It?: Living Your Healthiest and Happiest Life From My Heart to Yours: Life Lessons on Faith, Family, & Friendship Inside My Heart What's Age Got to Do with It?: Living Your Healthiest and Happiest Life