Start by marking “The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day: Revitalize Your Spirit and Empower Your Leadership” as Want to Read:

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  337 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
In the spirit of his best-selling The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, John Maxwell offers thoughts on proven leadership qualities and crucial issues that affect leadership success. These basic principles of success can be applied to business and private life, helping anyone reach their full potential. Twenty-one powerful st ...more
Published September 10th 2000 by Thomas Nelson (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day

Ali Faisal
Apr 14, 2015 Ali Faisal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self_help
هذا الكتاب يجب ان لايُقرأ بل يجب ان يدرَّس
الاسلوب سلس والقصص معاصرة .. بعيد ان المثالية الزائدة او السرد الممل
مثل هذه النوعية من الكتب تحتاج ان تكون ضمن مناهج التعليم للمدارس والجامعات
Stephen Bump
Jul 04, 2014 Stephen Bump rated it really liked it
This book describes the same principles that Maxwell outlines in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership but in a different format. The author breaks each value into five short sections to be read as a devotional each day. If the reader follows the suggested timeline, he or she will learn about a new success principle each week over the course of 21 weeks. Each week includes a reference from the Bible and relates one of Maxwell’s laws to the reference.

Overall, I found this book to be an excellent
Muneera salah
Apr 02, 2013 Muneera salah is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
القادة هم المسئولون عن الرؤية .
التابعين غالبا ً لا يستطيعون رؤية المستقبل كما يراه القائد .
Scott Moore
Feb 15, 2012 Scott Moore rated it it was amazing
Shelves: devotional
This is a great daily devotional--I read through it three years in a row.
Ahmedasal
Feb 23, 2013 Ahmedasal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
كتاب رائع يبسط أساسيات القوانين التي تحكم نجاح القائد في السيطرة على مرؤوسيه
E
Apr 02, 2016 E rated it it was amazing
I can keep coming back to this book more than any other book I've read. It's so full of wisdom and it takes you into more detail of the leadership journey of prominent people in the bible. LOVE!
Beckynovacek
Apr 26, 2015 Beckynovacek rated it really liked it
I bought this book at Goodwill a few years ago and finally got around to reading it. I used it as a daily reading book and really learned a lot.
Chad Newton
May 25, 2016 Chad Newton rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leadership
It was a rehash of the 21 Irrefutable Laws book with some applications.
Osama Said
يعرض الكتاب أفكارا مركزة عن القيادة في صورة قوانين تمارسها يوميا في عملك وفي بيتك وفي رحلة مع أصدقاءك
Tomas Perez
Jun 09, 2014 Tomas Perez rated it it was amazing
Best book on leadership I've ever read.
Jean Balouziye
i want this book for free
Verawaty Sampe
Jan 03, 2013 Verawaty Sampe rated it it was amazing
Bought this book because lot of colleagues highly recommended it, and found that it's indeed stunning. Mr Maxwell undeniable is a guru of leadership, through this book, he tells us that every body is a leader, it is started with become a leader for their own self. Leadership skill is not something that we get since we were born, it is something that we have to learn, practice and develop, and along the way, only from developing this skill we can find our selves become more effective.
Bharathi
Mar 17, 2008 Bharathi rated it liked it
Shelves:
Ernesto Osorno
Nov 06, 2014 Ernesto Osorno rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leadership
En este libro Maxwell, utiliza personajes bíblicos para dar, de forma acertada y explícita, una serie de ejemplos y lecciones de liderazgo en diferentes situaciones.

Mi recomendación de lectura es hacerla por cada una de las semanas, no por días porque puede volverse pesado su avance, aunque sí invitaría a la reflexión de cada una de las lecciones y ejemplos.

Recomendado únicamente si estás en la búsqueda del desarrollo de tus habilidades como líder...
Lauren
Aug 07, 2007 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
This is a great book and combines two things that I am passionate about - leadership and the Bible. It is more of a devotional than a leadership book, but Maxwell uses passages about all different leaders throughout the Bible - mostly in the Old Testament, but also touches on the people in the New Testament. I haven't finished it yet, but it is a great read and helps one to see "traditional" Bible passages in a new light.
Daniel
Apr 28, 2015 Daniel rated it it was amazing
A great book full of insightful tips on leadership. Now if only more leaders were like the examples in this book.
Hanson Tjung
Jan 20, 2016 Hanson Tjung rated it liked it
Maxwell gave the insights of 21 leadership laws with such an easy way to digest per day. He gave the examples of leadership from the bible to be learnt. Overall, this book was quite motivating and we could practice it little by little everyday, every minute.
John
Nov 09, 2012 John rated it really liked it
A great book on leadership, that will supplement your quiet time each day. Verses of the Bible are used to support the 21 laws of leadership that Maxwell highlights. Each law has five meditations devoted to it.
Darnella Moore
Jan 30, 2013 Darnella Moore rated it it was amazing
As an organizational leader, I reference this book often. It is sort of my leadership Bible.
Grace Manaransyah
Nov 23, 2011 Grace Manaransyah rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Grace by: Mr. Roland Octavianus
Shelves: management
If you want to learn how to lead biblicaly, this book will be a must to read then.
Kunmi Ariyo
I started using this as a devotional a while ago and it has really changed my life.
Elise
Jun 04, 2008 Elise rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Evangelical Bilblical Literalists
Shelves: non-fiction, business
Re-read your Old Testament if you think David was that great of a leader....
Rachael Olawunmi
Sep 25, 2007 Rachael Olawunmi added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: yes
The book is very good and very touching, i learnt alot from it.
Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
Aug 13, 2012 Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha rated it really liked it
Great leadership book with Bible based principles.
Soumia Tahér
i think it will be great to read this book
Julie Baylor
Aug 23, 2011 Julie Baylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Encouraging and inspirational.
Ali Al-Gharrash
كتاب وجدته عادي جداً ولايوجد به اي جديد
Mohamed Badawy
Oct 08, 2013 Mohamed Badawy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is Great , You should read that .
Hussam Sawaqed
Hussam Sawaqed marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
  • Life Application Study Bible, NASB
  • Communicate With Confidence!
  • Little Green Book of Getting Your Way: How to Speak, Write, Present, Persuade, Influence, and Sell Your Point of View to Others
  • Judgment: How Winning Leaders Make Great Calls
  • Tender Warrior: God's Intention for a Man
  • Next Generation Leader: 5 Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future
  • Jesus, Life Coach: Learn from the Best
  • The Winners Manual: For the Game of Life
  • The Passionate Intellect: Christian Faith and the Discipleship of the Mind
  • Perfect Pitch: The Art of Selling Ideas and Winning New Business
  • How Did That Happen?: Holding People Accountable for Results the Positive, Principled Way
  • Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People
  • Every Man's Marriage: An Every Man's Guide to Winning the Heart of a Woman
  • Harvard Business Review on Leadership
  • Crunch Point: The 21 Secrets to Succeeding When It Matters Most
  • Axiom: Powerful Leadership Proverbs
  • Covenant Marriage: Building Communication and Intimacy
  • National Sunday Law
John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organizations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP and INJOY Stewardship Services. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and audiences as diverse as the United States Military Ac ...more
More about John C. Maxwell...