Start by marking “Knock Knock Who's There: My First Book Of Knock Knock Jokes” as Want to Read:
Knock Knock Who's There: My First Book Of Knock Knock Jokes

Knock Knock Who's There: My First Book Of Knock Knock Jokes

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  111 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Pull back the flaps and find out each hilarious punch line in this classic collection of knock-knock jokes!
Published June 1st 2000 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Knock Knock Who's There, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knock Knock Who's There

Elizabeth
Feb 19, 2015 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Knock knock jokes AND pop ups? It's adorable to boot!
Sarah Adamson
May 05, 2015 Sarah Adamson rated it it was ok
Described as a first knock knock joke book, it is cleverly laid out with flaps covering the hidden portion whilst the relevant words are visible.
However I had to give it only 2 stars as the jokes were awful. Whilst they might appeal to young kids and be fairly relatable with the use of kids names, they are useless for those kids learning how to put words together and spell and read themselves as they are completely distracting. I just wasn't a fan as it confused my daughter!
Lea Beall
Oct 05, 2015 Lea Beall rated it liked it
Shelves: early-grades
Do you have some very young children who love to tell jokes, but aren't very good at it? We did and we loved their jokes which had no punch line, and Knock, Knock jokes that made no sense. But when they start telling other people jokes like that, well, let's say they need some guidance. That's why we purchased this book. It is a lift the flap book, so the punch line is under the flap. There is a tiny little mouse character that adds her own little comments. The jokes are not new, unless you're 5 ...more
Walter Walker
May 16, 2016 Walter Walker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
Great interactive book for toddlers. I love the jokes and the pull back tabs for the punch line. This is a fun book to get your kids interested in reading. It is also fun for the parent to enjoy some time with the kids.
Justin Castillo
Aug 23, 2015 Justin Castillo rated it really liked it
Perfect for children. Could make parents consider or reconsider birth names. Can you use your name in a knock-knock joke? There has to be one you love and hate.
Sadie Allen
Apr 13, 2015 Sadie Allen rated it it was amazing
I bought the book for my 5-yr old grandson! He loved and loves it. Being only 5, it's his go-to book for making his parents and me laugh. I cannot help but delight in it each time he reads the jokes because he laughs half way through each joke. For me, it's a horrible book, but for my grandson, it's a winner!
Samm
Dec 04, 2015 Samm rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Read this to my four year old niece today, I thought it was cute but she didn't laugh once...
Megan Mccormick
Dec 02, 2014 Megan Mccormick rated it did not like it
Shelves: edrd-314
this book was cute but not very funny for my group of boys but could work for a little one.
Aislinn Boyter
May 12, 2015 Aislinn Boyter rated it it was amazing
This was a hit during story-time. The play on words was skillful and funny.
Terry
Sep 02, 2011 Terry rated it it was amazing
My granddaughter loves this book! Therefore, so do I ;)

But seriously...
Bright, attention-getting illustrations and cute (yet not too corny) knock knock jokes! A funny little wise-cracking mouse to find on each page. Great little 'First Book'. Destined to be a favorite in our home.
Enjoyable to read over and over. And over and over, over and over, over and over....... lol
jacky
Apr 17, 2013 jacky rated it liked it
Shelves: lib-lew, board-books
Perfect for Natalie right now as she loves knock-knock jokes, but we know none! Not the funniest ones out there because they all deal with names, but we still enjoyed reading it many times.
Heather Richard
Feb 23, 2011 Heather Richard rated it it was ok
Funny, particularly when kids try to remember the jokes! Perfect for 4-5 year olds.
J.F. Sanborn
Jun 12, 2011 J.F. Sanborn rated it really liked it
Preschoolers belly laugh at this book! Perfect for a story time about jokes.
Hope4flowers
Jan 31, 2013 Hope4flowers rated it it was amazing
Henry (3yo) loves this book.
Anne
Anne rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Laurie Graham
Laurie Graham rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Tracy
Tracy added it
Jun 17, 2016
Jamie Wong
Jamie Wong rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Library
Library rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Claire
Claire rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Chhanda
Chhanda rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Brett A Grard
Brett A Grard rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Patricia McElroy
Patricia McElroy rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Diana Doria
Diana Doria marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
“Whenever I picture myself [as a child],” says Tad Hills, “I am doing art. I spent a lot of time on my own making things, drawing, and painting.” Hills was not consciously trying to become an artist, rather his motives were innocent and pure. “I liked making things,” he says.

As a graduate of Skidmore College in New York with a degree in art, Hills describes himself as the ultimate freelancer. He’s
More about Tad Hills...