Start by marking “Christmas Magic” as Want to Read:
Christmas Magic

Christmas Magic

This edition is no longer available at Torquere Press.

Being the lead designer for the Clausner Software Development Company is a dream job for Timothy Mitchell, but his desire for his sexy and unattainable boss Anthony Nicholas Clausner Jr. is slowly driving him insane. He’s tried dating other men since moving to town, but after the last date almost ended in a fist fight o
ebook, 1st edition, 29 pages
Published December 2010 by Torquere Books

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Magic

Serena Yates
Mar 02, 2013 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
Very cute story about Christmas magic, only that magic turns out to be far more paranormal/fantasy-like than the beginning let me suspect. I was totally surprised, but very pleasantly so.

Timothy is crushing on his boss, and head of the company he works for, and has done so for 11 months. He doesn't know what to do anymore, and when Nick starts flirting with him on Christmas Eve, he is sure it's all a dream.

Nick is a great guy, almost too perfect to be true, and I admit I was having doubts until
Tam
Feb 02, 2011 Tam rated it really liked it
Timothy has been crushing on his boss since he started work, however when Nick suddenly invites him into his office for a pre-Christmas drink he’s not sure what to think. After feeding Timothy (endlessly it seems – cookies, sandwiches, wine, cheese and crackers – the guy should have been in a food coma), Nick tells him he wants to be together with him and well, he’s got a bit of a confession. His Dad, Mr. CLAUSner runs a toy company. His mother Mrs. CLAUSner is totally into Christmas, making coo ...more
A
A marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
itmfiddler
itmfiddler rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2011
Cherie Noel
Cherie Noel marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2011
I've been an avid reader all my life (I get that from my mother), and believes there's no such thing as too many books. I write M/M contemporary, and occasionally a M/F, when the characters scream loud enough not to ignore.
More about G.H. Worth...