Start by marking “I Am Gifted, So Are You!” as Want to Read:
I Am Gifted, So Are You!

I Am Gifted, So Are You!

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  335 ratings  ·  24 reviews
The author shares the "secrets" of his success with readers in simple and clear terms, with exercises to help train others in his techniques. It takes the reader on an exhilarating journey of self-discover and it is not just about learning, but stretching and realising one's potential.

It is the perfect book for students, parents, educators and anyone who wants to enhance

Published (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about I Am Gifted, So Are You!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Gifted, So Are You!

Tam Nguyen
Nó tạo cho người ta những ảo tưởng về bản thân mình. Từ cuốn sách này mà mọc ra hàng loạt các lớp self-help. Người ta đốt tiền vào nó, trong khi những tri thức và kiến thức xã hội thì thiếu. Hơn nữa, hàng loạt những câu nói lặp lại và sáo rỗng, mình không hợp.

Mình chỉ mong những người đi học các lớp self help đọc được câu nói này của George Carlin: "I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose"
Jeremylim123
this book is amazing, it actually tells you all the strategies that you need to know in order to get an (A) or a (B) in your exams or test! the author, Adam Khoo was actually once a student who lacks in his studies and always did not do well for his test or exams. however one day, his mind (switched on) and he suddenly changed and he discovered and mastered the winning formulas of super achievers otherwise known as genius. so in this book you will find all the tactics you need to learn before ge ...more
Nhan Nguyen
cuốn này được PR dữ dội nhưng mình đọc thì thấy bình thường, có thể tạm chia nội dung làm 2 phần: phần tạo động lực và phần hướng dẫn kỹ năng, cả 2 phần đều không có gì khác các sách cùng thể loại, các kỹ năng như mind map hay chuỗi ghi nhớ nhiều sách khác cũng có nói và nói kỹ hơn, và tất nhiên bày vẽ ra thì dễ chứ thực hành được hay không mới là vấn đề (riêng bản thân mình thì đọc xong cũng không xi nhê gì hết), một điều rất bực về quyển sách là PR quá nhiều, lần đầu tiên mình thấy 1 cuốn sách ...more
Tourmaline
A great book. Picked it up in Malaysia as Tony Buzan had done the intro ( the guy who has written so many books about memory, mind mapping, creativity etc etc ) to the book.
Some of the stuff covered by Buzan in other books but it is a great book because it sets out to help children and adults alike with ways to remember and store information. Good fun too.
Uyen Le
The advice for managing time to study and things seems ok but the way of studying is not helpful for me. As far as i'm concerned, studying with mind map is more time-consuming and more difficult for me to learn than usual. Especially in maths and other natural science subjects in which we have to deal with formulas and calculations, mind map surely doesn't help
Timothy Ho
Great book. It taught me how to take control of setting goals and pursuing them in my life.
La Pulga
May 01, 2015 La Pulga rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to La by: my uncle
Amazing book!! It shares important tips for studying. Alls are easy and effective to do.
Tenzin
Jul 02, 2014 Tenzin added it
for all the people who believes in "I CAN"
Soso Ayoub
its a fantastic book !!
Bryan Jay
so good book
Nguyen Truong
ko doc duoc
Ngyenthanhhau1968
Jun 25, 2014 Ngyenthanhhau1968 is currently reading it
good
Quan Tran
Very good book. Straightforward and to-the-point presentation. Point out strategies, break down specific steps and include concrete personal examples so readers can relate to. I actually picked up a few skills from this book myself. The design of the book may need improvement ,however, to add an air of maturity to it. It currently looks so much like a kid's book even though the content is relevant to everybody.
Yuriko Jasmine
A good book which really motivated people. Helps to boost self-esteem, teaches me about applying whole brainlearning tools like Mind Mapping, helps develop super memory, and recall fatcs, and figures effortlessly, improves my time management and taught me about goal setting and etc.
Kero Ko
Yap
Learnt a lot of study tips and strategies. Improved my memory and reading speed by leaps and bounds after reading it!!!
Sophia Tang
Mar 30, 2008 Sophia Tang rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Sophia by: My mom
It teaches us to motivate ourselves to become a better person and strategies to success.
Riko
Very very good for students, but the principles are applicable to life in general.
Thuong Mai
This is the book for anybody who wants to learn how to learn effectively.
Claudia Laura
Many tricks and strategy for reach dream. Dare to change! Thanks, Adam khoo! :)
Tin
Useful and effective ways to learn are shown for students
Tran Nguyen
Not my type :).
YK Tan
YK Tan marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Linh Phan
Linh Phan marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Unnu
Unnu added it
May 27, 2015
Đinh Ngọc
Đinh Ngọc marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
  • Khuyến học, hay những bài học về tinh thần độc lập tự cường của người Nhật Bản
  • Seven Kinds of Smart: Identifying and Developing Your Multiple Intelligences
  • Ngón Tay Mình Còn Thơm Mùi Oải Hương
  • Re-Code Your Change DNA: Membebaskan Belenggu-Belenggu untuk Meraih Keberanian dan Keberhasilan dalam Pembaharuan
  • A Gift from a Friend: Dari Sekolah ke Dunia Bisnis, Perjalanan Wirausaha Saya
  • Unlimited Wealth: 17 Hari Menuju Kebebasan Finansial
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets About Money--That You Don't Learn in School!
  • Vừa Nhắm Mắt Vừa Mở Cửa Sổ
  • Nếu biết trăm năm là hữu hạn
  • Tự học- một nhu cầu thời đại
  • Yêu Người Ngóng Núi
  • How To Talk So Kids Can Learn
  • Introducing Plato
  • Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams
  • Propos sur le bonheur
  • The 7 Laws of Happiness: Tujuh Rahasia untuk Hidup Bahagia
  • The Power of Kepepet
Adam Khoo is an entrepreneur, best-selling author and peak performance specialist. A self-made millionaire by the age of 26, he is the Executive Chairman of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd, one of Asia’s largest training & education companies.

Adam has authored 13 books spanning the topics of academic mastery, personal development, parenting, finance and entrepreneurship. These ti
More about Adam Khoo...
Master Your Mind  Design Your Destiny Secrets Of Self-Made Millionaires Secrets Of Successful Teens Secrets of Millionaire Investors Secrets of Building Multi-Million Dollar Businesses