Start by marking “The Love Dare Day by Day” as Want to Read:
The Love Dare Day by Day

The Love Dare Day by Day

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  498 ratings  ·  31 reviews
A breakthrough book on marriage that will inspire husbands and wives to better understand and practice unconditional love each day of the year.
Unknown Binding, 261 pages
Published May 27th 2014 by Not Avail (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Love Dare Day by Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Dare Day by Day

Keiki Hendrix
The family that prays together, stays together. And the couples that allow Jesus to be the glue that keeps them together simply cannot fail.

How can I say that in our society today? Read it for yourself in I Corinthians 13:8. “Love Never Fails..“

Everyone can spare a few minutes each day for a short devotion. If you cannot spare that much time to receive instruction that offers you a ‘never failing’ truth about love, this is not the Devotional for you.

The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions
E Santana
Love this book. It's a great book to have with your love one. It brings the love you have for one another closer together. It helps your remind yourself that anyone can be IN LOVE or LOVE but to stay together as a couple, that's worth fighting for. It brings a great meaning to life. And you do it through the love of Christ. Great book.
Jacque
Dec 14, 2011 Jacque rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I found this to be a very good devotional. It had the grounds to be able to help me with my relationship both with God and my husband. It was interesting and it gave me a lot to think about.

This devotional helps people with all of their relationships not just their marriage. It is based off of the movie Fireproof. It gives devotionals for each day of the year and these devotionals work on the relationships of marriage and God. It does give some information about other relationships with people
Tracie
in all honesty we (husband and i) did not complete this book. we are shopping around for daily devotional books for couples.
we tried a 34 day sample of this book (free on kindle)and completed that much of the book.
we did not completely dislike the book but didn't feel it was the right fit for us.
so giving this one 2 stars, it was just 'ok'
Melissa
This is a devotional that me and my husband read together every morning. It's a great way to start the day out. This book is a must
Brent Soderstrum
My wife and I just completed this devotional. Each day dealt with a different aspect of love in a marriage. It began with a Bible verse and ended with either a Bible reading, a challenge or questions for the couple to address. Anything that gets a couple to read God's word together and then pray together is a good thing.
Amanda
I don't think this should have been a year long devotional. Some of the weekly dares were really corny and the entries were just stretching it a bit. But as a whole, not bad. A nice book to do together. Each day was only a page long so we could sit down and read together and it would only take about 5 minutes.
Emilie
Not incredibly in-depth, but it was a good daily reminder to be intentional with your marriage. The challenges were fun, and something I think we will continue. Overall, it was not meant to blow your mind and faith to a new level, but more of a maintenance tool.
Victoria
It was okay, but they really don't know how to write sentences sometimes. There were many times that my husband and I had to reread things because they were just oddly written. However, it was encouraging and a nice thing to read before bed each night together.
Don
A good story, biblical message about marriage, faithfulness, our relationship with God, and love.
Saw the movie first (Fireproof) with my wife then read the book...
the moving was emotionally stirring for all who have been involved with an unfaithful partner...
Tabitha
This was an easy way to reconnect with my spouse. We have each read it separately, but we also plan to read this together as well. Having young children it is hard to find time to do a lot of reading each day. these devotionals are short, sweet and to the point!
Tara Manna
Beautifully Written!

I am enjoying these daily devotions. They are not only for a marriage, but also for everyday relationships whether it be with a tried and true friendship but also for those daily encounters with strangers.
Lorraine
Reading this book opened my eyes for so much I took for granted with my husband, the love of my life. My husband and I too watched the movie, I enjoy all that I learned from this journey.
Audrey
Jan 26, 2012 Audrey rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!
This devotional book is great so far. My husband and I are going through it each night along with Dr. James Dobson's Night Light for Parents. Excellent Devotional.
Rachel Brand
This book is such a great tool for Christian couples, struggling or not. In this book I find ways daily to show my husband that I love and support him!
Crizzle
Again, it's just hard for me to get through one-chapter-a-day devotional type books. I have to pace myself. A GREAT book for couples!
Michele M
Shell and I have used several different devotionals in 20 years. For ones aimed at married couples, this has been the best.
Bonnie
great book with a lot of guidance and ideas for couples married for 1-50 years. A great companion to the Love Dare
Scott Moore
Oct 13, 2012 Scott Moore is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: devotional
My lovely wife gave this book to me on Valentine's Day. We started reading it yesterday. Looking forward to it.
C
I've re-read this book three times and I'm excited my church life group is tackling on the next 40 days!!
Nate Dorsey
Challenges your devotion in marriage/relationships.. Still reading this 365 day love course.. I'm hooked!
Kelly
wonderful book to read regardless of the relationship great steps to saving any relationship
Kim
Jan 06, 2010 Kim is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Sam and I are reading this together. It is a daily devotional for couples.
Catherine Bai
The book is only powerful when you put the words into action
Jessica
Loved this book! Want a stronger marriage? Read!
Darrell
Aug 16, 2012 Darrell is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I have no words, the book is absolutely great!
Valarie
Don't do it if your not serious
Ivonne
Great if both involved. Really long
Carlvino
May 08, 2012 Carlvino marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended by a friend -
Susy
Very inspirational
  • Closer: Devotions to Draw Couples Together
  • The Power of a Praying Wife Devotional: Fresh Insights for You and Your Marriage
  • Night Light: A Devotional for Couples
  • Jesus Lives: Seeing His Love in Your Life
  • Have a New Husband by Friday
  • Safe in the Arms of God: Truth from Heaven about the Death of a Child
  • Holiness Day by Day: Transformational Thoughts for Your Spiritual Journey
  • The Unwavering Resolve of Jonathan Edwards (Long Line of Godly Men Profile)
The Love Dare The Resolution for Men The Love Dare for Parents Night Watch: A Long-Lost Adventure in Which Sherlock Holmes Meets Father Brown Holy Clues: The Gospel According to Sherlock Holmes

“Your quality of life is directly tied to the amount of love flowing in you and through you to others. Though it’s often overlooked, love is infinitely more valuable than riches, fame, or honor. They will pass away, but love remains.” 2 likes
“He created us to love Him, and something unexplainably beautiful happens when we direct all of who we are at delighting in all of who He is. It is proper worship of the One who is worthy.” 0 likes