Start by marking “Three Wishes” as Want to Read:
Three Wishes

Three Wishes (Three Wishes #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  156 ratings  ·  24 reviews
James, Guard, and Damien run an island where your fantasy, no matter how kinky, how perverse, will come true for you. It's a lot of work, but they're dedicated to making it work for their clients. If only they could make their own three-way relationship run as smoothly.In Three Wishes, the men bring in three different couples for their special services. Handsome model Benj ...more
Published December 8th 2010 by Torquere Press (first published December 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Three Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wishes

Serena Yates
This idea of the ‘Three Wishes’ is interesting. The beginning and the end consists of the story about the men who run the fantasy island. In the middle we get to see three other stories – the ones about three wishes – of guest couples who come to the island to fulfil their wildest fantasies. From a kinky new relationship to an established Dom/sub relationship adding different elements to their play and an established relationship discovering kink, this book has got it all. This concept worked re ...more
4.5 stars. I think if you are a Sean Michael fan and like his style of writing you'll enjoy these 3 stories with a little extra backstory running about the guys managing the islands and fantasies. The book had kind of a Hammer feel to it with a little bit more edge than the Hammer books.

In the first story you have Benji and Thor. Benji is dealing with insecurities and decides to take a chance on a fantasy as a sub where he can receive some body modifications and be forced to submit. Thor is all
How many times have all of us, whether only as kids or even still as grown ups, hoped there was a way to make our wishes come true? Dreamed of fame and fortune, health or wealth, or the most elusive gift of all, True Love? Many a poet have sung in their sonnets of that magic moment when your deepest desires take shape and form in front of your eyes.

Now imagine someone was in the business of making your most depraved, your most secret, your most intense and uninhibited fantasies come true. Would
Felicia (Ferishia)
I'll round this one up to 4. It was really divided into 3 and a half stories. The half story being about the three men who run the island where for a large amount of money they can make a challenging fantasy a reality. I found their personal story very interesting and I'm guessing further books in this series will continue that. The other 3 stories involved the three "clients" who had come to have their fantasies fulfilled. All stories were m/m and all involved some level of BDSM.

The first story
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
3.5 Stars

I finished Three Wishes (Three Wishes, #1) by Sean Michael last night. I'm really not sure what to think about this book. It has a good concept/idea going...Couple and/or Singles can go to this Island and play out their fantasies.

This book feels like 4 (yup, I said 4) separate stories. We have the story of the men who run the Island and then the 3 couples/peoples fantasies that are to take place during the story.

You really don't have a whole lot of time to develop much of a feel for the characters, which is unfortunate. You get
3 and a half stories in one. Lots of different kink. Very short stories, but well developed and intriguing enough that I'd like to read more of any of them. Three men who run an island resort together (and are a threesome), try to make their relationship work while making the dream relationships of others become a reality. In one, they are finding the right coupling. In another, they are reviving an aging relationship. In the third, they are introducing a new dimension to an established relation ...more
Some parts were OK but, if there hadn't been sex, there would probably have only been 5 pages of story throughout the book. After a while it tended to get repetitive and tedious. I would have been more interested to read about the 3 men who ran the island, to be honest, as long as there was storyline thrown in there among the sex scenes.
Ms. Nikki
Ahh! The way it ended was not cool at all, but I have to say the doctor segment was hot. I just realized how much this author uses the word "god" ALL the time. It's as bad as the overuse of "baby" in other reads. This read was very creative and hopefully the next one will have some results about James and his broken-ness.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
This book was like the gay kinky version of Fantasy Island. There are 3 short stories featuring 3 different couples who have paid a lot of money to have fantasies fulfilled.

The first story is with model Benji & body artist Thor. Benji is tired of living his model life & wishes to make his looks his own again. Thor is the artist who performs the body modifications, but the couple also end up being together at the end of their story.

The second story is with longtime Dom/sub couple Alan &am
Leslie Nicoll
Pure Sean Michael -- lots of kinky sex accompanied by true love. If you are in the mood for that sort of thing, this was a fun read.
Sue bowdley
"This is a great book....We see short bit about James,Guard and Damien and I know there's a sad story there...with how James got to be in a wheelchair...they run an island to cover mens fantasies....Fist up is Benji the model and Thor a dom/tattooist/piercer...They are perfect together and Thor gives Benji just what he needs..."The second story in the book is Master Roman and his sub Alan.....An established couple...Roman has booked five nights for his sub to be treated to his fantasies to pleas ...more
This story, actually these stories, left me wanting more. And not in a 'this wasn't enough' kind of way, but in an 'I would love to continue reading about these guys' kind of way. At the beginning and at the end, we get a glimpse into the lives of James, Guard and Damien. They run this fantasy type island where people pay them lots of money to make their darkest fantasy come true. And they are very good at their jobs. Everything is better than anyone could imagine. The setup is perfect, the isla ...more
So I should probably be giving this 4 stars but I figure for every section of the story that annoyed me I'm taking off a star.

So the first lost star comes from Alan and Roman's story. The constant "I love you's" and cavity enducing sweetness just turns my stomach. Not my thing.

Loss of second star comes from J, Guard and Dame themselves but not because of their story but because they had no story! Screw the three wishes I want to know what's happening with them.

My favorite wish was definitely
I liked these wish stories, sweet and interesting and hot!! And the three guys running the island are very intriguing. Wish I knew what was going on there.

I really enjoyed the story about Benji and Thor. Tattoos are great when done right, though some piercings just totally scare me :) But that's me... and Benji. He wants to take back control of his body after modeling so many years and having to eat right, exercise, don't get too much sun, remember to sleep on your back, etc. etc. etc. He just w
One of the hottest things I've ever read - to say it was steamy is an understatement! This hit a lot of my buttons, and will definitely be on my re-read list!!!

I really liked the idea of this book. It was 'Fantasy Island' for those with kinky dreams. One person dreamed of being tattooed and pierced. Another wanted to be a voyeur. And the last one had a medical kink fantasy. All of these sound hot to me, especially the medical kink, but the stories just fell flat. I don't know if I can say why. Not enough description? Not enough detail? Not enough emotion? I sooooo wanted to love this book. Really, it is right up my alley, but it just didn't wo
This is a Fantasy Island type of set-up where clients come to live out their most private fantasies, particularly those of the BDSM variety.

The first vignette - Benji and Thor - was my favourite. I really felt their connection and, man, was it SIZZLING! Plus, I have a "thing" for tattoos. Oh yes I do!!!
I had to change my original review, that was based on the fact that I didnt know their was a sequel. Which makes it totally different. I originally only gave 3 stars because I thought it just left me hanging with James, Guard and Damien...well duh thats because their is a second book :)
the 3 stories were hot ! my fav was the last one with the medical kink. my less fav was the 2nd with the sub having issues with a dom. the 1st one remembered me about the first hammer book. I hope we will read more stories and maybe the end of the story with the 3 owners.
Hot... I really liked the first story, but the other two are worth a 2nd read as well. We'll get to read more about the resort owners in sequels, but I would also like to read more about Benji and Thor.
Shannelle Lamour :)
Shannelle Lamour :) marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
A marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Carrie Jastrzab
Carrie Jastrzab marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • The Gift
  • Song of Oestend (Oestend #1)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Need You Tonight (Blue Ruin, #4)
  • If It Flies (Market Garden, #3)
  • Fun With Dick and Shane (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #1)
  • The Hot Floor
  • Polar Reaction
  • At His Throat, A Promise
  • Catalyst
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
  • Steamy (The Marriage Groups #1.5)
  • Tag Team (Guards of Folsom, #2)
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more
More about Sean Michael...

Three Wishes (2 books)
  • Three More Wishes (Three Wishes, #2)
Bent (Hammer, #1) Daddy, Daddy and Me Mannies Incorporated (Mannies Incorporated, #1) Found (Hammer, #3) Forged (Hammer, #8)