1. Why do “editors” in writing groups often post long, rambling, tl/dr promos?
“I’m going to ramble like a motherfucker to prove my editing ability…”
2. Why do writers respond to a devastated author’s “I just got a one-star review!” post with, “I’ve never had one.” Does he or she WANT ONE?
3. Does anyone really believe posting “I’m so excited to have been nominated for ____ Award” will lead to sales when posted among the competition (other writers)?
4. Why does anyone think arguing politics with a fellow author is a good way to network?
Yes, this will make me popular with those who might recommend me
5. Why do authors solicit advice they won’t take?
Filed under: Publishing, Self-Publishing Tagged: condescending wonka, indie publishing, publishing
No comments have been added yet.