Now on my site under the Grey Wolves Tab! Enjoy!
 •  flag
16 comments
8 likes · like  • 
Published on April 07, 2012 14:01 • 742 views
Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra  Harris Awesome, thank you!


message 2: by Harriet (new)

Harriet I can't hardly wait anymore, so i think i'll reread the other 3 again! :)


message 3: by Mer (new)

Mer OMG, I can't wait much longer!!!! I've been looking forward to this release more than any other this year!!!


message 4: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Alexandra wrote: "Awesome, thank you!"

Welcome! Thank you!


message 5: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Harriet wrote: "I can't hardly wait anymore, so i think i'll reread the other 3 again! :)"

Thank you!!


message 6: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Mer wrote: "OMG, I can't wait much longer!!!! I've been looking forward to this release more than any other this year!!!"

Thank you! I'm really excited about it as well!


message 7: by Andie (new)

Andie Seriously, this is like dangling a super fudge brownie ice cream sundae in my face and not being able to eat it! I am sooooooo excited for June to come!!!


message 8: by Mer (new)

Mer Andrea wrote: "Seriously, this is like dangling a super fudge brownie ice cream sundae in my face and not being able to eat it! I am sooooooo excited for June to come!!!"

Totally agree Andrea!! In fact, I almost don't want to read the excerpt because it's like going off my diet and then I have really bad cravings again!! But yet I couldn't help but peek....


message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Ricci Literally jumping up and down just thinking about reading it!!


message 10: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Thank you everyone! So glad y'all are excited!


message 11: by Toni (new)

Toni OMG I can't wait!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!!


message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra  Harris I leave for Iraq in about 4 months and I just ordered all your books so they can go with me, I can't wait for the last one to come out, I just wanted you to know you will be one of the reasons this next tour will be not so crappy! :) Thanks again for having an amazing imagination!


message 13: by Karlie (new)

Karlie Moir I love these books. I re-read them in between other books, the phrasing from the girls always keeps a smile on my face. Can't wait for the next one.


message 14: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Alexandra (alex) wrote: "I leave for Iraq in about 4 months and I just ordered all your books so they can go with me, I can't wait for the last one to come out, I just wanted you to know you will be one of the reasons this..."

Thank you so much! I will pray for a safe tour and thank you for your sacrifice for our freedom. I wld like to give you a free copy of Out Of The Dark when it's released so don't purchase it :)


message 15: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Karlie wrote: "I love these books. I re-read them in between other books, the phrasing from the girls always keeps a smile on my face. Can't wait for the next one."

Thank you! I'm so glad that my books put a smile on your face, that puts a smile on mine!


message 16: by Quinn (new)

Quinn Loftis Toni wrote: "OMG I can't wait!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!!"

Thank you!!


back to top