Here's the latest news from the QUIET book tour, which continues at its whirlwind pace!
1. QUIET has been on the New York Times bestseller list ever since it debuted in late January.
2. Chris Anderson, the owner of TED, recently tweeted that my TED talk "smashed" all of TED's previous records for number of views in first week of posting — currently over 1.3 million views since the talk went live on March 2.
3. British readers! Tomorrow I'm headed to the United Kingdom, and would love to meet you. Please check my Events page for live events and TV/radio appearances.
4. American readers, the tour will continue in the U.S. in April. Please check back soon for upcoming appearances.
5. Here are a bunch of recent TV, radio, and print interviews with me, and mentions of QUIET:
The New York Times - In New Office Designs, Room to Roam and to Think
The Asian Age – Why Introverts are Quiet Winners
Knoxville News Sentinel – Introverts Living in an Extrovert's World
TheCommentary.ca – Audio Interview / Podcast
The Introvert Entrepreneur – Audio Interview / Podcast
Jezebel.com – How to Set Boundaries with People you Love
Forbes.com – Lessons from Dad and Jeremy Lin
The Atlantic – How TED Makes Ideas Smaller
The Journal Times – In What Light There Is: The Power of QUIET
Cosmic Log on MSNBC.com – Deep Thinkers Take Center Stage
Cool Hunting – Link About It: This Week's Picks
The Guardian – TED 2012: The Final Countdown
Boing Boing – TED 2012: Susan Cain: The Power of Introverts
The Bellingham Herald – Quiet Power: Introverts Can Capitalize on Their Inner Strengths and Feel Good About It
Popsop.com – Sshh Branding: The Quiet Revolution
TheNextWeb.com – Why the World Needs to Start Embracing Introverts
THANK YOU for your support and interest.
back to top